From:
Jorn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:00:19 +0200
I took my time and put up a copy of the palm DBF as an exel version 4 file
so that you can see and take from this what you think is usefull in your
apiari. Pleas dont forget to use one of the short notes to what you have to
do next. Planing is a very esential part of beekeeping. If possible be three
weeks ahead of the bees :-)

http://apimo.dk/palm_yar.xls

Best regards
Jorn Johanesson

Multilingual software for beekeeping since 1997

hive note- queen breeding and handheld computer beekeeping software
10-04-2001 added grouping  and colouring of hives + a lot more.
all you need and a little more. being a little beekeeper or a big queen
breeder
free of charge up to 10 hives.
Language added : Dutch, Pourtuguise, French

home page = HTTP://apimo.dk
e-mail [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>