From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 06:07:12 -0700

> I would welcome debate on this matter.  All advice is given on the
> best _available_ information.  However, the available information
> changes from day to day, and I am also quite likely to have missed
> something of which I should have been aware.  In this spirit, I would
> like to hear whether anyone has had bad experiences, and if so, what
> solvents are likely to be the cause.

I might mention that as you are using a correcting fluid, that the
manufacturer is not bound to maintain consistency of product in ways that
do not relate to covering up typos.

They may very well one day change solvents to 'improve' the product or to
save money, or because of unavailability of a traditional component.

It is wise to consider any new bottle of even the 'same' fluid as being
potentially entirely new.

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                      VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell,  Alberta  Canada  T0M 1Y0
Email:  [log in to unmask]   or   [log in to unmask]
  Web home page: http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka