From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 09:18:13 -0500
>     confirm Bee-L

>Author:  Discussion of Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]> at internet-ext
>Date:    4/24/96 12:45 AM
>

>>Date:         Mon, 22 Apr 1996 06:02:26 -0400
>>From: "L-Soft list server at ALBNYVM1 (1.8b)"
>>To: Sid Pullinger <[log in to unmask]>
>>
>>Mon, 22 Apr 1996 06:02:26
>>
>>Your subscription to  the BEE-L list is  due for renewal. If  you wish to
>>remain  subscribed  to  BEE-L,  please issue  the  following  command  to
>>[log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask]) at your earliest
>>convenience:
>>
>>                              CONFIRM BEE-L
>>

>>You will  be automatically  removed from the  list if you  do not  send a
>>CONFIRM command within the next 14 days.
>>
>>PS: In  order to  facilitate the  task, this  message has  been specially
>>formatted   so   that   you   only   need   to   forward   it   back   to
>>[log in to unmask]  (or  [log in to unmask])  to  have  the
>>command executed. Note that while  the formats produced by the forwarding
>>function of most mail packages  are supported, replying will seldom work,
>>so make sure to forward and not reply.
>>// JOB
>>CONFIRM BEE-L
>>// EOJ

>Sid Pullinger                    Email :  [log in to unmask]
>36, Grange Rd                Compuserve:  [log in to unmask]
>Alresford
>Hants SO24 9HF
>England

Hello all -

I certianly want to give the space needed when mistakes are made which we
all do but I just want to reiterate that everyone pays close attention to
where they are replying to when they confirm their subscription. LISTSERV
not BEE-L.
Thanks.

Barry

P.S.  Sid, I'm not picking on you, just using your mail as an example :~)