From:
David Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2010 14:23:49 -0500
 > Gee somehow a natural occurrence is now deemed an industry crisis.....

I don't think,well I know from expeirence that the small clusters is not CCD or whatever you want to call it.
Yes it is not normal to have 11 frame hives in Feb for the almond growers to get more bees to feel like they are getting more bang for having to pay a fair price to make it worth while to bring in bees.

I don't call empty hives that were fat and happy a few weeks earlier a natural occurrence.
Brian,I'm glad you and yours around you  are doing well,at least some are.You remarks seem to imply I should feel bad for trying to make an honest hard work living running bees and trying to bee a part of agriculture and helping provide food for money.

Maybe I need to mentor and start over so I know what to do and not be a "feedlot" beekeeper,but it's what I do.

I have to believe ,it's not what I do with bees but what has changed in the bees health and the newer more "safe" chemicals, but that's my opinion,we have to believe what we choose to is the bottom line and It helps to have an open mind .