From:
Haehnle/Keppler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 23:46:00 +0100
Hi,
for me, as a german biologist and commertial beekeeper (specialized on
queenrearing) it looks like a good idea to look for a cooperation with croation
or slovenien beekeepers for rearing carnolian queens and produsing artificial
swarms in april, mai and june.
If you are interested and like to know more about me and my plans, or you know
somebody who migth be interested in a cooperation, plaese let me know.
I think it would be better to answer to my privat adress than to the list.
Thanks for any help!

Andreas Haehnle
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
mail: Hohlstrasse 4  35329 Gem|nden (Felda)1  Germany
phone: +4966348749