From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 13:32:40 -0300
Reading all post.

1.- Brass or Inox. It was my mistake when doing import. I will change after
season.
2.- 2" versus 1". Have four 1" pumps and I am ready to use them ;) Probably
will change when going to Inox.
3.- Heating honey. As said all process starts in 40 m2 heating room then
pass to 64 m2 extracting room (also insulated) and the bottom of the
receiving tanks also are heated. I can not be more specific on temperatures
as I have never run it before. The woodstove (caldera) is a 30 kW one.
4.- Already wrote to Oberdorf pumps and going thorugh James information.

Thanks and lets talk pumps for a while.