From:
"Chester T. Lauck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 19:12:22 -0400
Mark,
Two things could be happening, but here in Virginia, when we are in the
middle of our honey flow as we are now, we find that we either placed an
excluder on a hive that would not accept it, or we need to add another
super. We add a piece of twig in  between the inner cover and top to aid in
ventilation and try to place them in cool and shaded areas. Lots of luck,
Chester Lauck, J&J Farm/Apiary.