From:
Jim & Sue Maus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:42:43 -0600
If Romanian Beekeeping was such a knowledgeable repository of all
the proper things of  keeping bees they would be a world leader in
bee disease treatment,  honey production, etc.   I think Stefan's
mission is to agitate since he is a "Dr." not a very experienced
beekeeper. Because many of us have financial and other interests at
risk.  We are accused of "exploitive" beekeeping  many of us would
go broke, bankrupt etc. if we practiced beekeeping as Stefan would
have us to do.  I think many of his ideas are not well thought out
and certainly he does not know about what he is speaking about some
of this..........its idealism not realism