From:
"Maleta, Donald M @ VFL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 10:16:00 EST
The comment made by:

>>Paul Cronshaw DC
>>Cyberchiro and Hobby Beekeeper

"Owner is very understanding about the
diminishing bee population and would like to save them",

Made me take notice.  In addition to my hobby beekeeping I also do bee,
wasp, hornet and yellow jacket removals (hobby also).  The response from the
public has been overwhelming concerning their understanding and concern for
the"BEES".  They call before spraying to see if I can save their bees. They
don't want them near their kids but they want them saved if at all possible.
 The problem is almost 100% of the people I encounter can't tell the
difference between a bee and the other critters.  I  haven't seen one swarm
this year.  At least the public is concerned about our plight.

Don   [log in to unmask]