From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 07:12:21 EST
The best tip I know of regarding vandalism is to place your hives where
vandals won't find them.  This is a serious answer, not a joke.  I have
one yard where my bees are quite a distance away from where I am able to
drive my truck.  I had the option to move the MUCH closer, but the new
location would have put the hives in sight distance of a county road.
Fearing vandalism I chose to leave the hives where they were.  At this
yard the price of no vandals is a lot of extra work schlepping equipment
back and forth to the site where the hives are unseen.

Aaron Morris - thinking out of sight, out of vandals' minds!