From:
Michael Jaross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2017 22:58:05 -0700
https://youtu.be/4YJbtFxxezg

A bee colleague made the video linked above. It's a very frustrating
experience for him and has been ongoing for a couple years. I can't figure
out what might be lacking in his mite mitigation efforts.

I think I do pretty much the same thing as he does but don't experience the
severe problems he has. We have speculated that he is dealing with mites
exhibiting some form of resistance to amitraz.

I do sugar rolls and alcohol washes, treat with MAQS, Apivar and sometimes
HopGuard depending on the level of infestation, the weather, the time of
season. My friend does this too, but seemingly with no effective mite
mitigation.

I'd really appreciate some feedback on what's in this video. Thanks.

Cheers, Michael

Michael Jaross
whatcombeehelp.com