From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:10:23 -0500
On 12-Mar-10, at 9:36 PM, Bob Harrison wrote:

> If I had hives which crashed with CCD symptoms i would not replace
> bees in
> those hives without treating each frame with a Clorox solution.
> Glacial
> Acetic acid is easier but the main U.S. source only sells in a 55
> gallon drum and
> not cheap. If a member of the list knows of a source for smaller
> quantities
> please email me the source.

Hi Bob and all

Go to your local camera store that specializes in developing
equipment (digital is here but anyone into high quality photography
still uses film).  In this part of Canada Henry's is where I bought
my 4 litre jug of glacial acetic acid for C$40 taxes in.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W

PS: Nice warm(up to 12C) sunny weather since March 1 ended today with
showers.  Lots of bees checking out the snow banks