From:
"C.R. Crowell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 23:34:47 -0400
I use this product with a fume board with good results generally, as long as
the weather is warm.  However I have one person use it with a small spray
bottle, lifting the inner cover and misting the top bars, then replacing the inner
cover to drive the bees down. It works much more quickly than the fume board,
but the bees seem to get a bit more annoyed than they would otherwise.  I wasn't
wild about "wetting" the top bars of the honey super either.
/Curtis
Hightstown, NJ