From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 18:55:02 -0400
I said:
Interesting opinion piece but lacks reality in my opinion

Peter & Bill to the Randy rescue? You guys crack me up!

Reread your posts! Wow!

I realize you two are in the Randy Oliver fan club but kind of making a big deal out of a simple statement.

poor Randy? Take the opinion out of the article and not a lot of substance in my humble opinion.

Randy is always slamming the "big Boys" in his articles or those with a different opinion than his (or you two)

Maybe I should take the matter up in "letters to the editor" column in ABJ.( as I told Randy in an earlier post)
 Three months later Randy's reply will be published instead of discussing on BEE-L?

30,000 ABJ readers would read an opposite opinion?

I prefer BEE-L.

I said:
>I suggest reading page 575 of the June article:

""Bee Industry Hosts U.S. EPA for tour of almond pollination sites"

"Dead Bees and Show the Extent of the Losses"

No comment on what is really going on in the bee industry?

bob