Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:04:32 -0600

 Limestone County Beekeepers Association is sponsoring a symposium
similiar to Dr. Jim Tew's symposium in Auburn, AL. I asked Dr. Tew
to attend. Have not gotton an affirmation from him as yet.
Expecting  confermation very soon.

	We are planning for this to be an annual event.

	Registration will be from 8:00 until 8:30 AM. Welcome will start at
8:30 and will provide attendees with handouts for the day.

	We have 3 breakout rooms for sessions. The event should be over
about 3:00PM.

	The event will be August 13, 2011 at Calhoun Community College, in
Limestone County, south of Athens, AL. We do not have all of the
breakout sessions speakers committed as yet. Several have committed
to attend.

	The facility will only seat 193 people, therefore seating will be
limited. If it is a success, we will make arrangements for more
room for attendees next year. We will take reservations on a first
come-first serve basis. A number will be given to each registrant to
let each know where our cutoff will be. We do not have the ability to
accept credit cards. However, checks will be perfect and pay at the
door will be second best. Cost of the event will be $20.00 which
covers lunch.

	We will serve nic-nacks, drinks, donuts, coffee, etc. while
registering and classes. Whitt's BBQ, a local BBQ place, will be
provided for lunch. This is very good BBQ and has been in business
for a bunch of years. Turkey or pork will be provided. I like their
BBQ !!!!!

	Lionel Evans

	Executive Director, LCBA

	256-232-9073