From:
Melanie Willis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1993 15:31:52 CST
After finally breaking through the entrance requirements, I am happy to say I
have been formally accepted into your group. Now. The reason I am here. I
would like to know more about bees.

First of all, why do bees sting? Do they need blood like mosquitoes do?

Secondly, why do bees like to get in your hair?

Thirdly, why do bees like it when you wear perfume? Is their vision so poor
that they mistake you for a flower? Not that I mind that, it's just that when
on an outdoor date I like to smell good but at the same time I don't want to
attract any unwanted attention.

Also, and this may be a bit off the subject, but didn't John Belushi have some
sort of classic bee act on the old SNL? I remember a bunch of people in bee
outfits. Wasn't there something a little riske about it? Was it a
bee-coming-of-age type of skit?

I would appreciate anyone who can help me with these questions. It's not every
day that you have access to a collected pool of bee information. I guess I
could use the library, but that's too much trouble at this busy time of year.
So, thank you, very much.

MW