Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:38:08 -0500
Thanks Guy's, this information will be very helpful so I will relay it.
Normally the bees are flying fairly regularly and collect some pollen at this time.

Bob, I'm assuming that filling empty combs with warm thick syrup could also be an option if one doesn't have combs with honey?

Waldemar, I'm not sure how many of the club members have drawn comb and being difficult to tell how long this weather system will last. Could be three day's or more from the time the packages arrive. How long do you think the bees can be kept confined as you describe?

 Someone has suggested leaving them in the packages in a warm dark spot along with feeding syrup until the weather changes. What are your thoughts?