From:
Jane Beckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1993 14:21:48 PST
I notice several mentions of varroa in California.  How widespread
are varroa, at this point?

I was wondering if I ought to be using some "prophylactic" treatment,
just as a general precaution.  I already feed terramycin, on a similar
theory, to keep foulbrood at bay.  What's the general opinion on trying
to prevent varroa infestation?  I've heard about the Miticur mess.

 -Jane Beckman  [[log in to unmask]]