From:
Jo Maybeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2017 07:42:26 -0400
: And the entropy piece that you cited was an unabashed hit piece, which
: accepted the discredited Seralini study at face value.

Seralini's study is not discredited at all - even the New York Times
reported that Wallace Hayes, the journal editor that retracted the study,
"had a contractual relationship with Monsanto in 2013, while he was still
editor", and the Monsanto internal memos published in August showed the
plans and funding by Monsanto of the long campaign to attack the study and
the author.

: I'm not suggesting that we should go out of our way to consume
: glyphosate-sprayed weeds or crops, but I am concerned about unwarranted
: fear mongering.

We should be more concerned about misinformation from chemical companies,
and how they methodically "discredit" critics and "reward" advocates.
The concern may not be about the health hazard, but about the attempts to
silence all questions that there might be any health hazard.

The memos are at this website.
https://www.baumhedlundlaw.com/toxic-tort-law/monsanto-roundup-lawsuit/monsa
nto-secret-documents/

Round-Up is detected in many foods, so voicing concerns is not unwarranted
fear mongering.