From:
RICHARD BARNES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:50:56 -0500
Food grade mineral oil is sold as a laxative at most pharmacies in the US
and most grocery stores in the health section.  Would it be good to have it
known that their is a possibility of having a small amount  of laxative in
the honey?  I guess it depends on the risk vs rewards.  All things we do to
the bees to control the mites carry certain risks.  Apistan could turn out
to be like allar (sp?) was to the apple industry.