From:
Holly J Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 11:11:13 -0500
Dear bee-netters,

Thanks for all who replied to my plea for hand-rearing information.  I hope
that I won't have to go to that extreme for my project because the diets
apparently haven't been worked out fully for rearing baby queens and drones.

And. . .

I'm sorry to bring this up item up but with all the talk about security files
and gov't involvement (which I deemed quite useful information for any netter),
I thought I needed to mention a recent bit in *Science*, Dec. 3, 1993, p. 1503.

brief cite: "a biotechnology company in Beaverton, Oregon, which has sued a St.
Louis securities broker for alleged defamatory statements made by e-mail. . . "

Take-home msg:  Electronic forums are NOT privileged!  Be careful with your
electronic tongues.

BTW, have a HOLLY JOLLY Christmas!

Sincerely,

Holly Ferguson