From:
Teri Rhan {FMO} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1993 07:31:09 -0800
I didn't make it to our monthly beekeepers meeting last friday, but word
is that it is wide spread thruout Washington.  I'm fairly isolated in the
heart of Seattle as far as any other known honeybee hives nearby and my 4
hives are loaded with varroa mites.  I've applied the Apistan strips but
didn't get to it until Dec 5th due long bout with pneumonia in the fall.
There appears to be business as usual from the hives but won't know for
awhile.  Hope I wasn't too late.

Teri