From:
Erik Seielstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 1996 14:36:54 EDT
--Original letter--
Date:         Thu, 19 Sep 1996 08:45:49 -0400
From:
 "L-Soft list server at ALBNYVM1 (1.8b)"              <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      BEE-L: approval required (07F53B)
To:           Erik Seielstad <[log in to unmask]>

This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the BEE-L list at
CNSIBM.ALBANY.EDU. You can  approve it using the "OK" mechanism,  ignore it, or
repost an  edited copy. The  message will expire  automatically and you  do not
need to do  anything if you just want  to discard it. Please refer  to the list
owner's  guide  if  you  are  not  familiar  with  the  "OK"  mechanism;  these
instructions  are  being  kept  purposefully  short  for  your  convenience  in
processing large numbers of messages.