From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 08:41:38 -0900
Hi,

I think it should be done so there is at least some sort of balance on
Wiki. At least you scientific research types could contribute to the
page and if it is stated on the page that comments need a reference
and name then if they do not it gets scratched. It would not hurt to
start it and try it out. I am sure the creator of the page could X it
out all together if it all goes wrong. It would be nice if balence
were presented so the other page can be seen as total BS. Oh well. I
tried to present a good solution that can very well be adequate.

God Bless,

Keith Malone
Chugiak, Alaska