From:
Dr Max Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 13:29:16 +0000
Hi Lloyd,

I agree with what you're saying but Tony is talking about Bayvarol in
the UK. It's different from Apistan and the kill profile is not quite
the same. I don't have the Bayer figures but I'm pretty sure the % mite
drop is slower than for Apistan.

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Lloyd Spear
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Dr Max Watkins