From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 16:26:04 -0700
I hesitate to pursue this, but my reference below was not to the distribution or
not of queens in the U.S., but in Brazil before the legendary "escape of the
26". I worked in the same building and beeyards with Steve Taber for about ten
years, so I am well aware of the Baton Rouge connections and project.
   - JE