From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2016 06:05:56 -0500
a Kristina question
 What's up with 2016 packages?

my comment..
I am pretty close geographically to the Weavers here.  Matter of fact in some years I do a round or so of shaking bees and making up packages..... which for some odd reason I greatly enjoy although it is exhausting work.

Over the last several years shipping thru some points does appear to be more of a problem.  There has been some postal service depots that have had issues with some package syrup cans.  Evidently the shaking of the machinery allows the syrup to quickly evacuate from the can and run down over the machinery.  At least last year some of these postal distribution points refused to accept packages at all.

hope you do get this message since the hall monitor here evidently does not like my voice.  for some reason reminds me of Barry over at BeeSource.

Have a good day...