From:
Rip Bechmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 11:32:31 -0400
Sorry I don't check my email often enough.  They have this marvelous device called an extractor, Q breeders have used it for years to recycle stored "sugar-honey", that they re-dilute, lessening the investment in sugar and maintaining a "heavy flow" for their "finishers" etc.  The major difference being they reuse the drawn comb repeatedly, rather than foundation, and convert less sugar into wax

BTY, unless you are using high fructose corn syrup, you better not wait too long to extract the new comb and get them "dried" up.