Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2013 18:46:49 -0400
> Don't be ridiculous!  Most on this List appear to mostly wish to
> discuss small issues.

Who is being ridiculous and who are trying to hijack the thread?

Small issues add up to big issues, and these matters are huge to the
people involved.

> At the recent Honey Bee Health Summit.

This is not a Honey Bee Health Summit.  I'm glad they handled all the
serious stuff, though, so we can waste our time here looking for things
for them to worry about next year once they run out of big issues.