From:
"Glen B. Glater" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glen B. Glater
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 14:10:56 -0500
Hi everyone!

A friend believes that she has a honeybee hive in between the outer
and inner walls of her house.  I have not yet gotten over to verify if
they are honeybees, but she *insists* that they are not yellowjackets
and all behavior that she describes is consistent with honeybees.

So:

1.)  how do I get the bees out of her wall?

2.)  do I need to worry about the honey etc. that the bees leave
behind assuming that I get them out?  That is, do I need to plan to
tear apart the wall to take out whatever comb/honey is in there?  Will
it destroy the wall?

Thanks.

...email replies to [log in to unmask] please...

--glen