From:
Hugo Veerkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 11:41:46 +0100
hi all!

back in 1988, Tom Sanford told us in his 'HINT for the Hive' #128, the
following:

====================

    Medical research has led doctors to conclude that one cause of so-called
"crib death" or "sudden infant death syndrome" may in fact be due to infant
botulism (food poisoning).  A number of public health officials now believe
there may be many unrecognized cases of this disease each year, and honey has
been implicated as a cause in a few cases.  Symptoms vary from mild to severe,

After a program on this theme on Belgian teevee, some of us here got interested
in it, and we are wondering if there is any new( since '88) info available on
the subject.
Your responses are greatly appreciated either to this
list or to my email address below!

sincerely, Hugo

 --
               \|/