From:
Howard Salliss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:50:27 -0500
I'm new to this list and have been enjoying the discussions. I hope
Stefan continues to contribute, I found his posts interesting.
My question is:   Does anyone know where I can buy new or used equipment
for making beeswax foundation? I would like to produce small quantities
for my own use. The foundation that I am interested in making , is for
the Langstroth standard hive, medium brood, size, 8 1/2" x 16 3/4".
Is there anyone on this list that makes their own foundation?
Thank you, Howard.