From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 18:41:39 +1100
> Does anyone remember a type of feeder that came out some years ago which was
> designed to spray syrup into empty comb.  It seemed like a great idea but
> than suddenly it was gone and I've never heard of anyone using one.

One guy here rigged up an old wringer washing machine to mix the
sugar and water, then used the pump through a nozzle to fill old
combs.  But I think he came unstuck through spreading AFB, as the
syrup ran out and off all the combs and back into the reservoir.

  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]
  (/      work [log in to unmask]
NZ Beekeeping http://www.wave.co.nz/pages/nickw/nzbkpg.htm