From:
"Chester T. Lauck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 21:43:44 -0400
Mark, the pollen on the legs is indeed a good sign, as for the robber bees,
if they are infact robber bees, according to an aticle in a Bee Journel
about a year or so ago, they stated that robber bees would fly in a zig-zag
pattern while approaching the hive while the foragers fly straight in. Good
luck in identifing.

Chester Lauck
J&J Farm/Apiary