From:
"David. E. Goble" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 15:40:53 -0400

>>>HEY EVERYBODY!
>>>

>>>I hope you can take out a couple of minutes to help these two kids out with
>>>their project.  They just need a quick response -- let's help them get an
>>>"A".  HURRY! They have a limited time to get as many responses as possible!
>>>

>>>     Subject: science fair
>>>     Hi, our names are Stevie and Amanda. We are in the 5th grade at the
>>>     Phillipston Memorial school, Phillipston, Massachusetts, USA. We are
>>>     doing a science project on the Internet. We want to see how many
>>>     letters).
>>>

>>>     Please respond and then send this letter to anyone you communicate
>>>     with on the Internet. Respond to [log in to unmask]
>>>

>>>     1. Where do you live (state and country)?
>>>     2. From whom did you get this letter?
>>>

>>>     Thank you,
>>>     Stevie and Amanda

Hi Stevie & Amanda;

        The staff at Ecology Research Centre on Kangaroo Island. Located in
the ocean below the mainland of Australia, send you best wishes for your
investigation for your school project. We are on an Island approx, 150 miles
by 5 miles wide, it is a general farming Island with many ecology features
which creates a lot of tourism, we have parks where you can walk with the
seal's, penguin's, koala's and kangaroo's, beside many birds both sea and
land based.

        We are scientists and computer consultants, that use the internet to
assist our research into bees, fauna and flora including genetics of all
animals.
Thanks from :
                 http://www.eastend.com.au/~goble
            [log in to unmask] ( David Goble )
           American Beach Kangaroo Island South Australia