From:
"Kevin D. Parsons" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 14:14:42 EDT
I'd just like to second Joel's comments regarding the Maxant 3100H
3/6 frame hand-cranked extractor. I've found that it just doesn't
extract well radially; I had to finish them off tangentially. Now I
just extract 3 frames at a time tangentially and that seems to match
the pace of my "uncapper" (aka wife). I keep intending to figure
some way to make it work radially, but haven't gotten around to it.

Despite the above, I'm satisfied with this extractor. I'm convinced
it will outlive me, no matter how I misuse it.

Kevin D. Parsons
4 Hives
Pittsburgh, PA USA