From:
Carl Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 08:19:39 -0400
Steve Davis wrote:

>Hello Fellow Bee Keepers,
><snipe>
>I am a beginer and need some help.  I have now found adult Varoa on some of
my bees.  Should I give up on making a crop and just medicate now?

>I know this is a great deal for any one person to address, but I would sure
>appreciate anyones help.
>
>Steve Davis
>Clackamas Co.
>Oregon, USA

By all means put strips in both of your hives.  The bees are more important and
the honey can always be fed to the bees.  If you are seeing them then you really
have an infestation.
 Carl Mueller     Email: [log in to unmask]
 West Palm Beach, Florida USA

         " Knowledge is where you find it."
  " Seek and Ye shall find, knock and it will be opened onto you!"