From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 19:11:54 -0300

> What are the consequences?  Fuzzy-headed bees, according to MANY other
> papers showing behavioral problems.  As Jim pointed out in an earlier post,
> behavioral changes are among the first symptoms of neurological deficit.
> Just observe anyone who's had a few drinks.  So our bees are on a
> continuous buzz.  What is the labor output if all your employees are
> drunks?  Can we live with that?

If you change alcohol for marihuana, say stone rather than drunk, probably
will be ok, but slower and prone to errors, at "company level".
If vaporized less damage than alcohol at body level for sure.

Analogies are not always clear cut but following above, sublethal dose in
our case would be?

a.- worst than alcohol
b.- less than smoked marihuana
c.- in between alcohol and smoked marihuana
d.- less than varopized marihuana