From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:34:00 -0600
 Well, it all depends on where you live and what your bees are like.

I've had up to 1,000 (one thousand) hives in the home yard and all kinds of
people coming and going without incident -- including kids.

However, if you have read Andy's recent anecdotes, you'll know that there
are some geographical regions where the gentlest bees get pretty raunchy.

Allen