From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2013 22:32:19 -0400
>If you have any substantive information regarding a single factual
error in any of my articles, I implore you to specifically bring them
to my attention, so that I can correct them.

The problem is not factual but (like the list finds with many scientists studies on the list) with conclusions you present in your article while it seems completely ignoring to even discuss what the beekeeping industry talking points discussed by both the ABF, AHPA and other organizations.

>I am more than happy for you to post such corrections of facts to the
List for constructive discussion.

 Care to discuss the EPA visiting almonds twice over the winter?

The three current lawsuits by beekeepers?

 I have been a member  of the ABF over 20 years and get the newsletter. The AHPA newsletter.

I respect your opinion but find the attitude in your article to not be concerned about the current bee loss as simply the new normal as hard to understand.

>To date, you are the sole commercial
beekeeper, broker, or almond grower who has suggested that my
assessment of the almond pollination situation was anything but
entirely frank and accurate.

Really?

 personally I never look back and am concerned with forward and left and right turns. Almonds 2013  is history. Myself and friends are looking to next season . Changes could be on the way for the 2014 almond season.

Thanks for the reply Randy!

If you were to change on your website I would change to

"The Randy Oliver opinion of What Happened to the Bees This Spring" ( chuckle)

bob