From:
"Glen B. Glater" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glen B. Glater
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 11:12:33 EST
This is a followup to the US Code info I posted on honeybees the other
day, and the ensuing discussion about lobbying Congress and getting
laws changed.

I've been asked to post to this list the names and addresses of all
Members of Congress.  This information, including the members who are
accessible via email, is available on the WWW sites for the 2 houses
(http://www.house.gov and http://www.senate.gov).

I don't want to do this without more demand, because while some
members of congress may bee beekeepers, and some probably eat honey,
and a few may have had reactions to bee stings, I don't see the
relevancy to this mailing group.

So, if your ISP is brain-dead enough to not allow you web access (by
the way, many have a program called "lynx" that you can use after you
log in to your account) and you want me to get this info for you, I
will.

Here's how:  Email me (don't waste this groups bandwidth with this
discussion) and I'll save your email address.  In a week or so, I'll
email the info to all requestors.

If there is a large outcry from folks that this info *should* be
posted here (again, via email please) then I'll post it.  Given that
there are ~500 people on this list, the outcry would need to be larger
than the 1% that normally voices opinions on things like this.

--glen

        Midnight Networks Inc. * 200 Fifth Avenue * Waltham, MA  02154
        Glen B. Glater           Principal, Strategic Networking Group
        Phone: (617) 890-1001                    Fax:   (617) 890-0028
        Internet: [log in to unmask]      http://www.midnight.com/~glen
        Midnight Networks Inc. WWW page        http://www.midnight.com