From:
Paul Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 19:26:56 +0100
In article <"NPlex-HUB-980322112016(31571)*/S=BOGANSRJ/PRMD=apci/ADMD=at
tmail/C=us/"@MHS>, Ron Bogansky <[log in to unmask]> writes

>know there is also a queen marking device available that holds the queen
>directly on the frame while marking.  I intend to give it a try also.

Ron,

Try the press-in cage (a ring of pins that you put over the queen and
press into the surface of the comb). It is so much easier than the
method you describe.

You can also buy a pen that contains paint suitable for marking queens.
I buy mine from Thornes (www.thorne.co.uk) but I am sure that some of
your suppliers in the US will sell them too.
--
Paul Walton
Email   : [log in to unmask]