From:
"Kewisch, Jorg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2016 00:49:54 +0000
Most mail clients are set up to automatically quote all of the mail you are responding to. We just forget to delete this stuff.  Most of us have high speed Internet, so that it really does not matter, except in this  case where Aaron checks carefully that no one has slipped a "Buy .." into the text and that is a lot of work for him. Maybe the checking could be done by software.
On the other hand I  sometimes read something like "Richard, what you just said is outrageous!!!!", and then I have to read all posts from all Richards and Dicks and often don't find anything disagreeable.
What maybe is not said often enough on BEE_L is how much we appreciate what Aaron does for us. Thank You. Concerning the contents: it is perfect, don't change a thing.

Jorg