From:
Tim Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 13:15:35 -0500
I echo Bill's comments.  We do the same.

This matter of schlepability has become particularly important as we venture
into our planned major expansion from 8 to 60 hives this spring.  The
venture is expected to be run principally by my wife, a strong woman but no
amazon.  Heaving full deeps is out of the question.  So, as soon as that air
compressor and nailer get here we'll be stapling together 300 or so of the
buggers.

Tim