From:
"thiele.consult" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:08:28 +0100
Stefan Stangaciu is right in this point:
sooner or later our best scientists willfind other methods, more
bio-ecologically ones, in favor of our bee colonies
and not in our personal budget...I believe that Nature, or God if you prefer,
has found the best ways toselect the strongest bee colonies through millions of
years of evolution,and we, "clever" humans, have still a lot to learn...

It's true Nature has found the best way: Once upon a time we had a strong
honeybee. But nowadays in some countries beekeepers are not working according
Nature (using artificial breeding methods, pesticides ...). This is the reason
why the honeybee is getting weaker and weaker.

Organic beekeeping is able to stop the decline of honeybees.

Friendly yours

Michael Thiele
T+T Consult
International Certifier for Organic Beekeeping