From:
"Dave D. Cawley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 01:47:07 -0500
        I like BEE-L just the way it is. It gives a good mix of the
hobbyist (me), professional and scientific camps. It's nice to hear from
the scientists when we hear rumours of the "miracle cures". Likewise it's good
to hear that the "big" guys have the same problems poor little me has.

        As for the fellow how said the scientists should go form their own
list...WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THIS IS?!?!? You might read the headers
on your mail, the list is described as for the "discussion of bee biology".
***YOU*** my friend are on the list started by the *SCIENTISTS*, specifically
the late Edward Southwick (who gave me the address and some good advice, I'm
forever indebted to him) a *BEE RESEARCHER* at SUNY Brockport. If you want
exclusively non-science related stuff, then go to alt.agriculture.beekeeping,
what do you think we went thru the hassle of creating it for?

Dave D. Cawley         |  Only the economic organization is capable of setting
University of Scranton |  on foot a true political party of labor, and thus
Scranton, Pennsylvania |  raise a bulwork against the power of capital.
[log in to unmask]   |                              -Karl Marx