From:
Steve Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:35:38 -0500
My first experience with northern killer bees was during my second year of
beekeeping.  The Midnights bees I had ordered the previous year superseded
the queens and the result on attitude was just the opposite of the year
before.
I wonder if people and animals are still being stung to death like they were
when in the first years after the African bee was intitally released in
South America.  The way the American news media jump on stories like this, I
would think if they were we would be seeing it on T.V.
If not, then possibly the bees are pure African now and better natured.

Steve