From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 20:20:29 -0700

> >Maybe in California. The place with the most reported cases of CCD.
> I would need to see more than simply your word on checkmite use.

Doesn't sell well in Calif.  I'm talking about other states.  No need to
believe my word--look in any bee catalog.  The products aren't in there
simply for the nice photos.

>I think I need to come to a California meeting and bring you guys up to
> speed.

Sorry to be unclear--Calif beeks largely stopped using years ago.  I was
surprised when I visited other states.

>   >So why would you blame the beekeepers.

Easy, Bob, I'm not blaming anyone!

> >Before apistan & Mitacur was registered Mavric & tictac  was all there
> was. If you want to air the dirty laundry then get the story right. The bee
> labs started the problem!

I'm not trying to air any dirty laundry.  I'm saying that beekeepers simply
followed the advice of authorities to keep their bees alive, and
inadvertently contaminated their combs.

> >Sure some used the above years ago but I do not know of a single
> commercial beekeeper which uses sticks dipped in mavrik although I am sure
> there are a few uninformed beeks around.. I think some of those commercial
> beeks are pulling your leg Randy.

No leg pulling.  Bob, when you're in almonds, just lift a few lids.

Randy Oliver