From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:18:50 -0800
Allen Dick wrote:

> > I just picked up the amazing news that Allen Dick is retiring.
>
> It's true.  It had to happen sometime, I guess, and the time seemed right.  A
> lot of factors came together.  We woke up one day a few weeks ago and realized
> the time had come.
>
> Hi Allen and All,

You have added a very valuable contribution to beekeeping. Everyone has a time to
pull the plug. I'm happy that it is on an up note.Its time for you to enjoy more of
the other side of life.I know that you have a Love for bees and that will never go
away.
 I hope you can find the time to continue spreading your knowledge about beekeeping
to others. You do a very good job on this list.
 Very Best Regards
Roy Nettlebeck
Tahuya River Apiaries