From:
Gavin Ramsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2009 13:07:03 +0000
> scientifically proven fact that the bees are dying while
> they are busy making crop circles.

Not so fast Steve!  There is more to it than that (which I'm writing up this weekend for my latest blockbuster peer-reviewed article).

Underlying all of this is the radio mast factor.  It is well-known that they create magnetic field anomalies and it is these that drive the bees crazy enough to fly around in circles over protein-poor pollen sources.  Yes, OK, in the US they usually pick on GM fields but we don't have any over here and they still make these crop circles.

But the big one that few people realise (yet) is that the magnetic fields beam out towards the sun and upset *its* normal cycle of magnetic field anomalies, smoothing out those turbulences that ultimately cause sunspots.  The bees are really trying to warn us that we are playing with the solar system's climate, and we'll be heading for a mini-ice age if we're not careful (a really bad thing if you are a bee).

And, of course, the global recession has caused a slight dip in radio emissions, which is allowing a temporary return of a few sunspots, but - mark my words - they'll be away again in a year or two.

all the best

Gavin

PS  In case anyone wondered why my posts always seem to have that stutter at the top, its the magnetic field disturbances caused by those radio masts, you know ...